Intro

got this kind of cardboard in insert

for a small inexpensive laptop

looking at this it does look pretty clean I can see a little bit of dust here in the logo and that just might be dust left over from the packaging that was there and if we open it up it does look like they replaced the entire front and the back let's check the bottom as you can see like I said before it does have the refurbished the Dell 7290

does come with the full charger which is to be expected and one of the things I want to point out about this laptop is this is actually not the first laptop I bought from Dell refurbished I went

50 off coupon that you can apply to pretty much any laptop or desktop

of 164 dollars so 164 laptop let me see

with the smaller solution because it is such a small screen I consider doing the 1080p but I've decided against it it does have a webcam it has an Intel Core i5 quad I5 8350u 1.7 gigahertz uh came with eight gigs of RAM 256 gig SSD inside and so I specifically went with the lower amount of ram just to see how it would run for a while super easy to pop the back off toss in another memory module if I want but for now again for what I'm using it for I think this is

that builds the laptops because they do spend a lot of time on quality control opening this laptop feels exactly like opening a brand new laptop to me sure it may have been pre-used but I know that they'll replace the battery probably replace the keyboard depending on the screen they might might replace that they definitely replace the outer case

see if it's going to work and like I to use it doesn't have a graphics card

storage technology Bluetooth touchpad standard Windows security so nothing nothing too big it does come with one Cloud but it looks like it's not signed in because I didn't sign into my account I'll see if we can try out

anything that'll allow you to cover that up but I'm not too worried about it you can always get like a little sticker and put it over there so yeah let's take a look

connector in it's got another USB it's got a SSD card reader which is very nice uh headphone jack and there's nothing on the back so let me go ahead and shut this down and we'll open up the back of the computer and just see how tidy it looks on the inside and it looks

because they are connected to the back plate super helpful if you don't want to

screws are still connected so as you can see it looks pretty good on the inside here looks like they did a

press the power button

the laptop all right so that was a super fast boot uh that's one of the promising things or one of the good things about the having the uh the fast nvme Drive is that things will boot up real quick doesn't look like there's a lot of

gifts under 30 wireless charger tablet

think the Chromebook that they had is actually super slow so this will be this

that particular case they gave me 40 off of this computer but they sent them out all year round but they also a page that lists them all so like I said I'll put those down below and again thanks