Intro

I've had for a while but just realized I had never really made a video on besides the unboxing of it my this is my Dell Latitude East 70 240 so this is a business-class machine from about 6-7 years ago so like 2013 ish is classified as an ultrabook back when that whole Ultrabook thing was considered brand-new and I picked this u p on eBay because I needed a small I'd rather I wanted a more lightweight laptop to do things with that you know I didn't really want to drag my macbook pro everywhere for for example I used this 4k tuner which is a tuning platform for my car it was just more convenient to have this and obviously for this program you need Windows and so I didn't really want a boot camp my Mac or anything so anyhow I picked this up so I can take this while I'm traveling you know coffee shops or again in the car things like that and I believe I paid less than two hundred dollars for it and this was about a year ago so I want to preface this video by saying if you need a really cheap you know laptop just for basic use something you can throw around it's about the size maybe it's probably a little bit smaller than a 13-inch MacBook Pro that kind of area I would totally recommend this laptop because it's probably gonna be a little bit better than anything else you can buy for the money and you know it's a has well based architecture so it's not too old but anyhow let's go ahead and take a look at it so here it is of course you can see it's like this grey silver color there also is a touch screen model of this computer which does have a different lid but I opted not for that because I don't really see the point of a touch screen on a laptop but those are available they're a little more expensive on ebay but they're out there and you know it's pretty thin

before Thunderbolt but it was before it was seen on PCs anyway another USB port and a headphone jack we also have um another thing that the Mac books don't have anymore an SD card slot so that's pretty nice pretty handy there's just obviously a plastic blank in there at the moment on the front there's nothing

but it was worth it and then if you take these two screws out here this whole panel here slides up and you can access the RAM and basically everything else on the inside to remove the heatsink you do need to remove the logic board so that kind of sucks but it is what it is down there of course normally this would be covered up but this machine again has been beaten up so we have our keyboard backlight and our keyboard connectors the backlight on mine does not work you might be able to

course I don't use the Hat but yeah of course this machine also came out in Windows 8 was the newest thing of course

know the typical blue ones that we normally get of course there's the

when we boot it up speaking of which let me go ahead and do that while I continue talking about it webcam there of course

though it's even though it's no longer

so here we are so let's go and check on that screen resolution again okay so it's 1366 by 768 don't know why I looked over that but I'll go ahead and go into the system properties so we can take a look at the specs of this one this one's rather I guess rather high-end for the time we have in the core i7 4600 u CPU of course these do come in Core i5

browsing the internet and that type of stuff it definitely does that just fine of course I'll go ahead and pull up Google here of course my Internet's probably being a pile right now but there you go this one does also come with an SSD I forgot to mention that earlier some of

I guess overview slash review thing of my Dell Latitude East 7240 I'll go ahead and shut her down yeah thank you guys