Intro


A magic ring a helio g99 120 HZ display 108 map camera 33 wats fast charging all these at an affordable price this is my review of the new infinix H 40 Pro let's get it included in this year's release there were three devices in total infinite also released the H 40i the regular hot 40 and this is the hot 40 Pro this is and wh going for about 2,100 Ghana cities today we're going to break it down and see what all this is about first let's begin with the unboxing experience Inside the Box you GED with a phone putting that aside for a minute you find yourself a TPU case a 33 w fast charger a cable an Earp piece this is everything you need to go right inside the box right off the bat you can tell the phone looks really fun for the young at hat definitely represented by their new brand ambassador here in Ghana he comes with

say this actually looks like a lot of the familiar releases for this year like the spark series they all have this almost similar look so I don't know how I feel about that but there are few differences when you're comparing this to any of the spark series or this year's releases but in general I think they all kind of still look like an iPhone and people like it so I guess you're good to go when it comes to the design now let's talk about the display this is a 6.7 in pcho display with a 90.7 screen to body ratio it has a 1080p screen resolution it's IPS LCD at 120 HZ

some notifications let me know what you think about this I think it's good to say that Dynamic island is good to stay for the battery we have a massive 5,000 mAh battery with a 33 w charger inside the Box infinite claims it's going to charge from 20% to 75% in 35 minutes and charging this from 0 to 100 took about 1 hour 30 minutes or 25 minutes and for regular day usage I must say I haven't push this to the limit so depending on your use case scenario your battery life and screen on time could vary now to Performance We Got The Helio g99 Android 13 xos 13.5 8 GB of RAM that can be expandable to 16 GB using memory fusion and 256 GB of storage and right out of the box this comes with all your favorite Google application so you are going to live it Gmail YouTube Everything Everything installed right on your device when you get it outside the box it also comes with NFC for software experience xos hasn't been terrible comes with some pre-installed applications but you can easily uninstall it when you don't like it the RAM and 120 heads together make this a Bree to use opening and closing apps have been fast on this device and if you like to game a lot too Call of Duty place at medium high frame ratees it's too close Predator pubg plays at HD High frame ratees and after an intensive gaming section when I played this straight for about 30 minutes I did realize the camera area of this phone actually was getting a little bit warm but it wasn't so hot to the touch so if you decide to throw it in problem at all for my spec Heads This is the gig Ben score now let's talk about the cameras we have a 188 map main sensor A 2 map macro sensor and an AI camera it's able to shoot videos at 1440p at 30 FPS and I have to state that whilst I was taking pictures with this from the view finder that is from the screen the pictures actually look pale but when I sent it to my PC I realized the colors weren't bad after all and they actually produce some really decent looking images to begin with these are some pictures taken with a 32 map sensor the pictures look sharp and really clear now let's take a look at some portrait shorts that we taken with this phone as well it does an amazing job at bluring the background without looking too artificial this is what to expect from

giving experience is slightly better let between this and the spark 20 the screen on here was really nice the 120 HZ makes this a Brae to use that is really cool I could install any application that I didn't like the fact that I also had a stereo speaker setup here on here was really nice if I had to net pick a lot I might say I wish the bedel were a little bit smaller but I can't complain it's just a 2000 Ghana City device and also when it comes to the cameras I wish they could swap that AI camera into a wide angle camera I would have really loved that but right now there's no wide angle camera on this device so all you know I think the infinite hot 40 Pro is a really good pick if you're looking for a device that you don't want to break the bank getting so let me know what you like and dislike about this device in the comment section down below and as