Redmi 13C


 Intro

pretty good specs for less money the redmi note 12 I called it the new Budget King the redmi 12 which was released after that too was arguably the best phone at its price so this the redmi 13c is this also a value champ yes yes it is at least on paper

been forced to use this phone without a case and unless you can find yourself a case you would too although the phone not coming with a case is kind of a bummer it does give you the opportunity to show off its new design when compared to the 12C we can all agree that the design got an upgrade when I posted the unboxing people seem to really like how it looks now I think the camera section looks especially nice my only issue is that it's glossy so it retains a lot of fingerprint marks the rest of the rare though is matte which should do a better job when it comes to hiding those fingerprint marks we also get flat sides which now seems to be the norm we get the fingerprint sensor on the side the headphone jack a dual SIM SL SD card tray One Mono speaker One mic and a type-c port on the 12C they went with a micro USB ports but now we have type c which I guess is also an upgrade there is no IR Blaster which we typically see on redmi phones but since it wasn't on the 12C or even the 10c we can't really complain looking at the front there's

the display is okay the 90 HZ refresh rate definitely is its cool factor and also counts as an upgrade when compared to the 12C I mentioned earlier that this comes with The Helio g85 processor which I think is a really good processor for the price the 12C if you remember also came with the Helio g85 so there's no upgrade here the g85 is pretty old but

was able to install asphat 9 and when I played the game I didn't face any serious issues there were occasional frame drops but it didn't affect my gaming experience a whole lot and when it comes to multitasking it does pretty well you can have multiple apps open and switch between them pretty easily there are three different Ram configurations mine was the 6 GB version and I'll suggest getting that or the 8 gigs variant cuz the more RAM you have the better your experience will be I think if you're a casual phone user someone who spends most of their time on social media texting and maybe some occasional gaming the redmi 13c would fulfill all of your needs so it's good but technically not an upgrade and I think that's the same case with the cameras

improved from 5 Maps to8 looking at the samples I like the main camera a lot sure but I do like how the images look they're pretty vibrant and colorful and also pretty sharp these are honestly really good looking images and you will enough sunlight the selfie camera though is not as good I mean it is 8 maps for video you can shoot Max at 108p on both cameras with no stabilization video quality is just about what you'd expect from a budget phone I definitely feel the phone takes better photos than videos for the battery this comes with a 5,000 Milli battery and supports 18 W of fast charging but notes that they give you a 10 W charging break even though it supports 18 Watts battery life is very

with this phone when I G for an hour straight it took just 10% of the the battery which comes out at almost 10 hours of battery life when gaming so when you're not gaming it should last even longer that's really good and then when the phone does die it will take you a little over 2 and 1/2 hours to fully charge this phone but if you can get a fast charger you should be able to cut down charging time by like 14 minutes the 13c is running on mii4 on top of Android 13 the 13c though lacks some popular redmi features like second space split screen multitasking and the app sidebar feature another thing worth mentioning is redmi's reputation with Mii a decent amount of users have complained of their phones bugging out after receiving an update so even though I personally haven't noticed any of such I feel it's still worth mentioning so in

Helio g85 processor and it's 90 HZ refresh rate but if you're using the 12C or even the 10c and it's working fine I wouldn't suggest upgrading just yet but for everyone else anyone looking for a good performer or even a gaming phone for around 120k then yes I would suggest checking out the redmi 133c but yeah that's my review of the redmi 13c thank you guys so much for