Intro

series makes a return for 2023 and this is the Huawei p60 Pro right guys getting right into this review the P-Series has always been a smartphone with heavy focus on image and

texture design each design is supposed to be one of a kind made from this type of mother of pearl material and the unique styling and appearance definitely

have a new Quad curve display which essentially is curved corners and slightly curved sides I'd personally prefer a flat display but I think this hands the colors and contrasts are both Punchy and vibrant and the screen also

this new camera style design which I look at it from the side actually reminds me of an old camera definitely a unique look to the back and the camera array so we get that triple camera made up of a 48 megapixel Main and the main has a unique element of being able to go

megapixel F 2.2 for the ultra wide so look images taken being totally honest have really really impressed me and with the new x-menger image style I think you've got a good nice array of different colors overall I think the colors are quite accurate with very good dynamic range the main camera does a really really good job with images but I was also super impressed with the telephoto because it adds uh you know more zoom without compromising on the quality particularly you're getting better Clarity and details that images taken at that three and a half X and 10x and I'm just going to give you also an example at the maximum Zoom still available at 100x though this is blurry I still think it's quite impressive given that the subject was moving and taken at that far focal length as well now the highlight of images is for me in the dark with ultra lighting a telephoto

distance and the new X-Men user interface especially this Zoom ring which feels like using an SLR Style zoom ring it's quite cool and a nice touch to the overall solid camera experience

and that is when it comes to the front facing selfie video so I'm currently filming this with that 4K 30 frames per second look how nice and crisp it looks and also I'm not using a gimbal of any shape uh sort or whatever it's just me holding uh the device and look how smooth it is now another really really nice feature which I wish more Flagship devices would have is the ability to go wider which again is great because if you're going to be vlogging style or giving more context to what you're talking about you can get basically more

really impressed right here's a test of video filmed 4K 30 frames per second I'm starting off with ultrawide because I want to show noticed Ultra wide video uh does appear slightly more washed out than the other focal lengths so if I compare this Ultra wide now with 1X which is what you can see over here if you pay attention clearly you'll notice those greens are a bit more vibrant in color the sky also looks a little more vibrant so there's certainly a noticeable difference in terms of saturation color accuracy between Ultra wide and 1X but in terms of overall video quality it's absolutely incredible like really really nice smooth smooth stabilization you can do is obviously you can zoom in while you're filming so this is going all the way up 15x nice and smooth and also should be stable as well let me bring it back again and this is what it looks like at wide quality let me know also what you think of the colors and importantly the audio as well okay so video in low light looks just as good as in normal lighting particularly when you are using it at 1X so let's

darker and dimmer you can't see the quality as much as you would do with the 1X let me know your thoughts in the comments below so performance wise a p60

5G functionality is important to you my device came with 8GB of RAM and 256 gigabytes of storage and that combined with emui 13.1 app gallery which has updated apps on a regular basis and huawei's mobile Services overall you get a smooth experience including with multitasking now for those of you that require certain Google Apps there's a separate video that I'll tag over here that you can check out that is a workaround using G-Box which will allow you to download many of the very popular Google applications for you to use on your devices now as far as battery life

4850 milliamp hour battery but you've got all the bells and whistles of charging that you'd expect from a Huawei Flagship including reverse wireless wireless charging wireless charging and with the interesting and different included 88 watt Huawei supercharged with two different input methods here USBC and the standard USB you can get 50 in 10 minutes which is incredibly incredibly useful so all in all the Huawei p60 Pro Builds on its foundations of solid camera with Aesthetics and I think this year's model certainly lives up to the hype I was really really impressed overall with the camera capabilities but let me know what you guys think comment below and for pre-orders and information check out the link below also now if you've enjoyed this video I'll see you over here for another video review here on McQuan reviews